Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"not me" monday! (or tuesday)

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

First of all, I am most certainly not posting a "not me" Monday post on Tuesday, because I am always prompt. I would never post something a day late. Ever. Nope, not me!

On the way to my parents house last weekend, I did not get pulled over by a state trooper. I am always a law-abiding citizen that never speeds.

During a meeting with one of my biggest clients, the under wire in my bra did not pop. I always buy very expensive bras from Victoria's Secret that would never pop for no reason. I am not one of those people that buy $10 Hanes bras from Wal-Mart. Nope, not me!

When asked by Bubba what I had instead of a penis, I did not act like I didn't hear him and change the subject. I always face all the questions my children have and answer them honestly.

Head on over to MckMama's blog to see what everyone else hasn't been doing this week! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment