Monday, March 23, 2009

Brush 'em!

Today the boys went to the dentist. I was so worked up, I made my trophy husband take them while I was at work. The last time Peanut went, he had numerous cavities. They seemed to think this was because he teeth are very tight and we didn't floss them. I'm sure all other parents floss their 4 year olds teeth, right? Riiiiiiight. Most adults don't even floss their own teeth let alone their kids' teeth!

To my surprise, Peanut's teeth looked good and Bubba even got up in the chair to get his first check up. His teeth have gaps so hopefully he won't have the same issues that Peanut had. He does have ridiculous amounts of gum tissue (my words, not theirs) between his two front teeth. They said that he will probably bump it at some point and it will bleed excessively or when he's like 10 they will have to cut it out. OUCH! I may need to leave the country for that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment