Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jeans



*I would like to apologize in advance for any visual that this post causes your brain to create. I would also like to publicly apologize to anyone that may have been at the mall yesterday and saw what is about to be described.




I bought jeans similar to the ones pictured here at Old Navy. They are low rise, boot-cut...Cute? Yes. Comfortable? Big fat NO. I don't think I have ever been so uncomfortable in an item of clothing in my entire life. Every time I sat down, they were halfway down my bum. When I stood up I would have to hoist them up and pull my shirt down in the back so nothing was hanging out. It was obscene.



Does anyone own these jeans? Are they comfy if you have a smaller/no bum? Or do people really just sacrifice comfort for fashion?


I guess I'll have to stick with Mom Jeans from now on. Augh.

No comments:

Post a Comment