Friday, March 27, 2009

Confessions by Hey Mommy



My trophy husband tells me he worries about my brain. He worries about it because of the shows I watch on TV.

Ok, so here's my thing. I don't like to watch things that stress me out. First of all, I have very vivid, crazy dreams. And I get so involved with what I'm watching that I hold my breath (literally) if it's too dramatic. I don't like that. Life is too hard. TV is for entertaining. Not for adding stress to my life.

Therefore, I enjoy watching reality TV. Sure it's dramatic, but in a different sort of way. A few shows I enjoy: Real Housewives of New York, Millionaire Matchmaker, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor, Jon & Kate Plus 8, any good news magazine and a few trashy VH1 shows that even I will not mention by name. I do also occasionally catch episodes of Tyra when she's on late at night.

My name is Hey Mommy and I'm a reality TV junkie. And I kinda like it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you!! Don't like those stressful shows, so I think it's the "trophy husband's brain we ought to be worrying about!!!!

    ReplyDelete