Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Potty Dance

This is the most disturbing commercial I have seen in a long time. Have you seen it? I thought it was a skit on SNL, but much to my horror it is very, very real. Watch with caution and preferably not right at the beginning of your day because you'll have the tune in your head for the rest of the day.



This little boy is so motivated to go in the potty I don't think any silly dances are necessary (only m&ms for rewards). My earth mother approach with cloth training pants is working like a charm! I did get a somewhat frantic call from my Trophy Husband at work today asking what to do with "dump in a cloth diaper". So we've got some work to do with #2, but #1 is going very well.


Guess who's feeling better?? This is what happens with I try to take his picture. I hope he snaps out of this phase soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment