Friday, March 6, 2009

Cookies

Last night, in the chaos that is bed time around here, my Trophy Husband attempted to brush Bubba's teeth. He is ridiculously attached to me and always wants me to do everything. Anyway, I was in the living room with Peanut the Destroyer when I started to hear the ruckus coming from the boys' bathroom. It went something like this:

Trophy Husband: "Bubba, stop."

Bubba: "Waaaahhhhh!!! I want MOMMY!"

Trophy Husband: (a little louder this time) "Bubba,STOP."

Bubba: (WAY louder this time)"Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I WANT MOMMY!!!"

Out comes a nude Bubba. I tell him to lay in the floor so I can put a diaper & pajamas on him. He lays down and continues to bawl.

Me: "Bubba, what do you want?"

Bubba: "Waaaaahhhhhh!"

Me: "Bubba, stop crying. Tell me what you want."

Bubba: "I want...I want....cookies."

Me too, baby. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment