Friday, March 27, 2009

Health Update


Turns out Bubba has an ear infection. Augh. Honestly, I would rather him have had strep throat. My mind quickly went back to his first year when it was one ear infection after another and surgery for tubes 2 days after his first birthday. One of his tubes is out completely and the other is just lying in the canal not functioning. They have been like that for several months, so I'm hoping that this is a fluke and not a sign of future ear issues. He was pretty miserable yesterday, but he's back to normal today.
Peanut is having a few stomach issues today. I was waiting outside the bathroom for him and he informed me "Mom, you better get away. It's going to be diarrhea." Uh, thanks for the warning. I guess I'm just glad he uses the correct term and doesn't say he's going to "have a blow out" anymore.
I'm confident that tomorrow everyone will be feeling healthy and wonderful! My trophy husband is getting over the crud that he got from the kids and I am healthy as always.
Snow is in the forecast this weekend. Are you kidding me? I'm going to need some prozac if this keeps up much longer. I have plenty to do around the house, but I would really love to crack a window. Does anyone have any unique ideas on how to keep very active boys out of trouble when they have spring fever?

No comments:

Post a Comment