Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The bird

Tonight Peanut flipped me the bird. No, that is not a play on words. He really gave me the finger. He refused to give up the person or persons that he learned this from. Clearly it is something he picked up at preschool or daycare because Trophy Hub and I don't typically flip each other (or our children) the bird.

I suppose there was the time that Trophy Hub flipped off the cabinet after he hit his head on it and then realized that Peanut was standing in the hallway watching the whole thing. But he just gave Trophy Hub a thumbs up, obviously not seeing which finger he had shown to the cabinet. As many of you know, Trophy Hub hitting his head is nothing new. He hits his head at least...3 times each day.

I digress.

He flipped me the bird and asked me if it was a bad thing. And after he refused divulge his source of bad behavior I just told him that it was a bad thing and that he shouldn't ever do it again. Any advice from you seasoned parents?

He's not even in kindergarten yet! What in the world is he going to learn once he's in elementary? I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment