Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home alone


Anyone that knows me knows how stupidly in love I am with my husband and my kids. But wow, it's nice to be home alone once in awhile! My parents are back from FL and took the boys to Thomas the Train and are keeping them overnight and Trophy Hub just left for work. I even kicked the dog out just so I could officially have the house to myself! Then can you guess what I did? If you guessed started some laundry you'd be right. It's so sad, isn't it?

A few shout outs tonight for 2 of my favorite people in the world:

My friend Kelly got great news after a long and scary 5 days. Her 6 month old son had to have a CT scan, but she found out today that it read normal. Praise the Lord!

Head on over to my friend Vince's blog and wish him a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Vince wrote that last comment and I just gave him a tongue lashing for not signing in as himself. It totally doesn't make sense for me to say that!!

    Ok, I'm done ranting. I hope you enjoyed your day "off"!!

    ReplyDelete