Saturday, April 4, 2009

UGG!

Stick a fork in me - I'm done. I'm done with the short shorts and Ugg boots! Not that I personally wear this look. Come on, I'm fully aware that I am 30.

Trophy Hub and I spent part of our date night last night at the W. How romantic is that? That is real life people. There were at least 3 girls (not even together) wearing this outfit. Augh. Is it cold so you need Uggs or is it warm so you need to wear shorts? Which is it? I'm no prude, but come on girls, let's leave something to the imagination! One girl's shorts were so short that the inside of the pockets were hanging down.

You can tell Trophy Hub is getting old mature because his comment was "what would her father say?" and something else that I will not repeat because this is a family blog.

Times like these I am so happy that I have boys. Now I just have to worry that one of those boys will someday bring a girl home with short shorts and Ugg boots. UGG!

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it either. Yea. That's my whole comment. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete