Monday, April 27, 2009

Great belly laugh


We took Bubba to the doctor today (yes, again) because he has had a high fever - 102.2 - since yesterday. No ear infection, but they did a strep test because his throat was red. The immediate test came back negative, but they took the other one that grows for a few days, so we'll see.
As usual, while waiting in the room for the doctor, Peanut had to go to the bathroom. We were right across the hall from the restroom so I just told him to go and we left the door open. Did I mention that he never locks the door? At home he doesn't even close the door let alone lock it. Anyway, since the door wasn't locked another patient walked in while he was in there and she looked either shocked, startled or horrified, so Trophy Hub went to check on him.
When they came out they were both laughing and Peanut looked at Trophy Hub and said "Don't tell Mom what I did". Oh, yeah right! Once Trophy Hub caught his breath, he told me that Peanut had taken a urine sample cup and filled it to the brim and was putting it in the little door in the wall. (He had to do this at his 5 year physical if you're wondering how he knew what to.)

Just another day in public with my kids.

2 comments:

  1. HA! The other day Kyle got a new "nut cup" for baseball. He was so proud of it that he hung it on his dresser knob along with his cap. And he walked around all day asking people to hit him in the crotch. I think there's a blog in that. Aren't boys awesome?!

    Oh, and I posted today, so hopefully my blog suck-o-meter is going down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mommy...haven't checked the blog in several days so am catching up on the latest and believe me, I've enjoyed catching up!!! Some cute things have happened in the last several days in the world of Not-so-Organized Chaos. Love it!!!! MIL

    ReplyDelete